Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Raw Lasagna

I love summer time and all of the ripe, fresh, local, organic produce that's available! I've been trying to add more raw meals into our diet and don't always want a salad. I decided to add a twist to raw "lasagna" by adding guacamole as a sauce. Feel free to add a tomato or any of your other favorite veggies and give raw lasagna a try!

Take some fresh vegetables 
Layer with guacamole in between and dig in!
 
Great for parties or as appetizers!
Scrumptious!
 


Guacamole 
  • 1 large avocado
  • To taste: Fresh squeezed lemon juice
  • To taste: garlic salt, pepper, cilantro and red pepper flakes
  • 1 Jalapeno
  • few slices onion
  • 3 cloves garlic
Lasagna Ingredients:
  • 1 zucchini - sliced thin lengthwise
  • fresh mushrooms - sliced thin
  • 1 green bell pepper  - sliced thin
  • 1 carrot - sliced very thin
  • Few slices onion 

Directions:
  1. Combine ingredients for guacamole in food processor. Pulse until well combined and smooth.
  2. Set aside guacamole while preparing vegetables for lasagna.
  3. Take a slice of zucchini, add guacamole, add sliced veggies, repeat X 2.
  4. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve! Easy and fun!

I'd love to hear from you, like me on Facebook!

Buy my book today! ON SALE!!!

Check out my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment