Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all dads! Especially mine! ;)
Nothing says summer is here like watermelon. I love fresh, ripe watermelon that it so juicy it drips down your arm!
Start your morning off with a Berrylicious Watermelon Smoothie! This smoothie is packed with flavor, ice cold and so yummy. I recommend drinking up as watermelon is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B-6 and more!
- 2 cups of fresh watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1+ cup frozen mixed berries
- handful (6-7) dates
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- Opt: Feel free to add protein powder (recommend vanilla flavor), if so add dash of water.
- Place ingredients in high speed blender
- Place on high or smoothie setting
- Pour in glass and top with slice of watermelon!
Have a wonderful day!
P.S. I'll be posting a Father's Day special today that is INSANE! I can't wait!