Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Homemade Cashew Milk

This recipe is a must try and a for sure keeper! Jerry and I typically make homemade almond milk but I thought I'd try cashew milk! Take raw cashews, add water, blend and you are done! How easy is that? It takes less than 5 minutes, has 2 ingredients and 2 steps! How fabulous! 

It's really good by itself. It can be used as a replacement to coffee creamer and milk. Feel free to add your favorite flavoring and sweetener! Some of my favorite sweeteners are stevia, dates and agave! 




Cashews are sometimes referred to as "Natures Vitamin Pill" and are best in there raw state. Cashews hold 5 grams of protein per ounce, are high in fiber, and have very high levels of the essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and manganese! I knew I liked these for a reason, pass me some cashews please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment